Blue Medallion TRT Premix + HH Formula
Blend of Vitamins & Minerals for Hoof Health
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: Plain – 401493 / Medicated – 401494
Blue Medallion TRT Premix + HH Formula with Alltech® Total Replacement Technology (TRT) delivers a combination of essential trace minerals which have been shown to support immunity, address hoof health issues and support improved reproductive response.
- Calcium (actual) 17.1%
- Phosphorus (actual) 4.8%
- Magnesium (actual) 3.0%
- Sulfur (actual) 0.6%
- Sodium (actual) 8.71%
- Potassium (actual) 0.2%
- Iodine (actual) 240 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 1,711 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 801 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 2,800 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 4,799 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 25 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 401 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 660,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 110,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 3,900 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 22.0 mg/kg.
Guidelines for Use
- Use Blue Medallion TRT Heifer Premix + HH Formula 60 days prior to expected foot lesion development.
- Blue Medallion TRT Premix + HH Formula is recommended for use in TMR rations or mixed with grain.
- For accurate ration balancing and feeding recommendations, analyze forages and utilize a dairy ration balancing program.
- Provide clean, fresh water near the feeding area.
Features & Benefits
Essential for a wide variety of physiological processes, regulating growth, milk production, reproduction and health.
Organic trace minerals.
Increased growth rates, improved first lactation milk yield, greater support
for reproductive performance.
Alltech® Mineral Total Replacement Technology (TRT).
Achieved through the inclusion of chelated trace minerals in the form of Bioplex® and Selenium yeast in the form of Sel-Plex®, TRT replaces all inorganic sources of trace minerals and Selenium. Alltech Minerals are readily absorbed, stored and utilized by the cow helping her meet nutrition requirements and achieve optimal health.
Do not feed to lactating cattle.
Masterfeeds Blue Medallion TRT Heifer Premix + HH Formula is also available medicated with Rumensin®.