Power-CalfTM 22% Calf Starter (Texturized/Pellet)
For Calves Ages 3 Days – 12 Weeks
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: 401317 – Texturized | 401330 – Pellet
Power-Calf™ Starter is a blend of unique, proprietary ingredients available exclusively in calf starters from Masterfeeds. When used as a key element in a well-managed calf nutritional program, Power-Calf Starter can optimize efficiency and calf growth rates and support immunity, thus contributing to an increase in profit potential.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 22.4%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 2.3%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 13.0%
- Calcium (actual) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 0.5%
- Sodium (actual) 0.4%
- Vitamin A (minimum) 30,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 5,500 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 110 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 0.3 mg/kg.
Feed Power-Calf Starter ad-lib from two to three days of age until 12 weeks, no hay.
Always have free-choice water available for calves.
Changes to the feeding program should be made gradually for adaptation to take place. Follow an on-farm feeding program provided by your Masterfeeds Account Manager.
Features & Benefits
Proprietary natural palatability enhancer.
Early, high starter intake; gain more weight; greater structural growth; optimized feed/gain.
Proprietary immune modulating compound.
Activates key white cell blood count cells; stronger immune system; increased effectiveness of vaccines and antibiotics; animal energy is used for growth, not for fighting health challenges.
Unique prebiotic dietary fiber which helps maintain health of the lower gut.
Promotes exclusion of undesirable bacteria in intestinal tract.
Unique source of fiber.
Better fiber digestion and VFA production; rumen development.
Medicated with Deccox.
For control of coccisiosis.
- 22% protein from all vegetable sources.
- Premium quality protein and carbohydrate ingredients to increase nutrient absorption.
- Enhances immune system development.
- Contains highly palatable ingredients and proprietary flavours to increase daily intake.
- Promotes lean growth so heifers grow taller and faster.
- Promotes early mammary cell growth and proliferation to optimize future milk production potential.
- Contains unique fiber sources to stimulate gut development.
- Texturized or pelleted products.