Crystalyx® Close-UpTM Formula
For Dry Cows (Three Weeks Prior To Calving)
Net Weight: 100 kg / 27.3 kg Product #: 810206 / 810253
Crystalyx Close-Up Formula is a self-fed supplement containing chelated/organic trace minerals and anionic salts. It is designed to be fed in addition to a balanced dry cow ration three weeks before calving. Crystalyx Close-Up Formula is well suited for use in herds or conditions where milk fever and hypocalcemia are likely to occur.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 15.0% *
- Crude Fat (minimum) 3.0%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 2.0%
- Calcium (actual) 6.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 1.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.5%
- Sulfur (actual) 6.0%
- Sodium (actual) 1.0%
- Iodine (actual) 50 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 625 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 2,500 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 40 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 2,500 mg/kg
- Flourine (maximum) 70 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 440,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 88,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 3,080 IU/kg
*Including not more than 10.0% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen.
Features & Benefits
Bioplex® organic trace minerals.
Bioplex chelated/organic trace minerals are better able to meet the nutrient requirements of high producing cows.
Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
Assist with improved calcium status.
Trace minerals and vitamins.
Nutrition available 24/7.
Can help improve dry matter intake.
During the dry period can improve energy status at calving and help prevent metabolic issues.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.