Blueprint® Breeder Beef Premix (G)
Formulated To Prepare Cattle for Calving & Breeding
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: Plain – 807870 / Garlic – 807872
Blueprint® Breeder Beef Premix is a unique and effective approach to beef cattle nutrition, designed with cutting-edge nutritional technologies for today’s advanced beef genetics. Formulated with organic trace minerals to support absorption, retention, and utilization in beef animals.
- Calcium (actual) 15.5
- Phosphorus (actual) 8.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 3.7%
- Sulfur (actual) 0.6%
- Sodium (actual) 7.9%
- Potassium (actual) 0.2%
- Iodine (actual) 100 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 2,560 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 755 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,130 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 2,260 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 80 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 600 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 700,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 140,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 3,000 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 30.0 mg/kg.
Stage 3 of the Seasonal Beef Program
Calving & Breeding:
- Start three to four weeks prior to calving.
- End three to four weeks after bull turnout.
- Feed to achieve an intake of 100 g per head per day.
- Provide adequate clean fresh water.
Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for specific feeding directions.
The Blueprint For Performance Through Nutrition
- Highly efficient trace mineral fortification
- Promotes reproductive performance
- Supports the body’s natural defense system
- Supports health antioxidant status
Features & Benefits
Contains 100% organic trace minerals.
For increased bio-availability of those nutrients essential for immune response, hoof health, bone and cartilage development.
Promotes increased intake.
Enhanced levels of vitamins A, D, & E.
For growth, reproduction and overall health.
Also available infused with garlic.