For Beef Cattle & Growing Dairy Heifers
Net Weight: 100 kg / 27.3 kg / AB 100 kg Product #: 810209 / 810258 / AB 810280
Mineral-Lyx is designed for self-feeding to grazing beef cattle and replacement dairy heifers. Mineral-lyx offers complete trace mineral and vitamin supplemantation in a form that is weather and animal proof.
- Crude Fat (minimum) 3.0%
- Crude Fibre (maximum) 3.0%
- Calcium (actual) 4.0%
- Phosphorus (actual) 4.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 3.0%
- Potassium (actual) 1.7%
- Iodine (actual) 25 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 500 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 2,000 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 5 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 1,500 mg/kg
- Flourine (maximum) 350 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 220,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (minimum) 22,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 220 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 6.0 mg/kg.
Features & Benefits
Trace mineral fortification.
Designed to complement the mineral composition of grass or legume forages (on pasture or stored).
Low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed.
Trace minerals and vitamins.
Nutrition available 24/7.
Ideal for beef cattle on spring and summer pasture.
Available with garlic (G).
Also available with All Brew.
Supports gut integrity and builds defenses as well as supports nutrient transfer during lactation.
Advantages Over Dry Bagged Minerals
- Does not need salt or other ingredients to attract cattle to supplement or help in regulating intake.
- Wind proof, water proof, waste proof.
- Research results demonstrate significantly more cattle visited Crystalyx than dry loose mineral feeders.
This product is currently only available in Ontario, Manitoba and parts of Saskatchewan. Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for availability.