Blueprint® Winter Beef Premix
Formulated To Meet The Needs Of Beef Cattle In Mid-Gestation On Stockpiled Forage
Net Weight: 25 kg Product #: 807869
Blueprint® Winter Premix is a unique and effective approach to beef cattle nutrition, designed with cutting-edge nutritional technologies for today’s advanced beef genetics. It is formulated for beef cows to support fetal development in late gestation and includes organic trace minerals to support absorption, retention, and utilization.
- Calcium (actual) 17.7%
- Phosphorus (actual) 6.0%
- Magnesium (actual) 2.0%
- Sulfur (actual) 0.5%
- Sodium (actual) 6.0%
- Potassium (actual) 0.2%
- Iodine (actual) 240 mg/kg
- Iron (actual) 2,100 mg/kg
- Copper (actual) 755 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual) 1,170 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual) 2,250 mg/kg
- Cobalt (actual) 80 mg/kg
- Fluorine (maximum) 500 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum) 500,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum) 100,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum) 2,000 IU/kg
This feed contains added Selenium at 30.0 mg/kg.
Stage 2 of the Seasonal Beef Program
- Start four to five months bred.
- End three to four weeks prior to calving
- Feed to achieve an intake of 100 g per head per day.
- Provide adequate clean fresh water.
Contact your Masterfeeds Account Manager for specific feeding directions.
The Blueprint For Performance Through Nutrition
- Highly efficient trace mineral fortification
- Promotes reproductive performance
- Supports the body’s natural defense system
- Supports health antioxidant status
Features & Benefits
Contains 100% organic trace minerals.
For increased bio-availability of those nutrients essential for immune response, hoof health, bone and cartilage development.
Promotes increased intake.
Enhanced levels of vitamins A, D, & E.
For growth, reproduction and overall health.